2014 Delaware BioGENEius Challenge
2014 Delaware BioGENEius winners
Congratulations to our 2014 Delaware BioGENEius Winners! The students were selected from eleven finalists and one Delaware winner was selected to represent Delaware at the June 22-25 International BioGENEius Challenge in San Diego.
Delaware BioGENEius Challenge Winners:
- Sriram Cyr, Charter School of Wilmington, The Effectiveness and Antimicrobial Activity of Silk Fibroin Nanoparticles in the Release of Antimicrobial Agents
- Bansri Patel, Sussex Technical High School, A Novel Study on Behavioral and Reproductive Consequences of Embryonic Exposure to BPA and BPS on the C. elegans Model
- Brandon Walker, Tall Oaks Classical School, The Effectiveness of C. Elegans Neuron AWC in Enhancing Short-Term Associative Memory via NaCl-based Learning
- Arthur Wang, Charter School of Wilmington, The Effects of Surfactants on Soybean Milk Particle Size
Teacher Recognition Awardees:
- Christina Schneider, Tall Oaks Classical School
- Glenn Hartman, Archmere Academy
Read more about the 2014 winners here.